Chat rooms - Updated Jan 16 - FINAL

Moderator: admin

Chat rooms - Updated Jan 16 - FINAL

Postby longhairfish on Mon Jan 07, 2019 9:00 am

Hi everyone,

I have recently witnessed some irregularities in the chat rooms. Specifically accounts that simply just don't appear to be legit.

Also I have had reported to me some possible password compromises in the chat. A few of which are semi severe. Those accounts would have been our chat moderators or administrators.

To make sure this possible problem does not replicate itself to any other users than the few I know about, I had to close the chat for the time being.

If you have been in the chat within the last 3 days or so, you might want to consider change your password just to be safe.

To do that, go to the My Fap icon on the top right of the page. You can change your password from there.

-------------

Friday update. The chat is down for an unknown amount of time due to some possible security issues. When the chat is back and safe I will let you know here. Sorry for the trouble.

-----------

Jan 13 - The chat you have been used to for the last 5 years has been abandoned for good. We are currently testing a new chat platform. I hope to make the new chat public by the end of the week. Keep checking here for any updates.

----------

Jan 14 - As long as things go as planned, we will fire up the new chat on Wednesday.

----------

Jan 15 - A new announcement will be here Wednesday. We are almost ready to go!

----------

Jan 16 - Temporary chat location - http://imagefapchat.rocket.chat/
longhairfish
Site Admin

Return to Announcement